One Hour Consultation
Optional Consultation / Question-Answer Session
What is the cost?
Cost for a one-hour session is $150.
What is the format?
This will be a one-hour Zoom call with the instructor(s) for the course you are working through or perhaps have just finished. The instructor(s) will send the Zoom invite to the group leader ahead of time with complete instructions for engaging the group.
How can we best utilize this time?
You may use your hour any way you wish; however, here are some options to consider:
1. If your group/church has a lot of questions about the topic, the entire time can be a Q&A session.
2. You may request additional teaching by the instructor(s).
The group/church may want to have the instructor(s) address one or more topics related to the course the group is either taking or has recently completed. For example, if you are about to complete The Devil Goes to Church, you may wish to have the instructor address other issues related to spiritual warfare that were not covered in the course. When you fill out the request form, you will be asked to submit the topic(s) so that the instructor(s) has/have time to prepare.
3. Combined Question-Answer/Teaching
If you wish to ask questions and learn more about the topic you are studying, this is a good option. Again, so that the instructor(s) is/are prepared to address the topic, we will ask you to submit your requested topics ahead of time.
How can we schedule a consultation and/or question-answer session?
There are two ways to schedule:
1. Email our administrative assistant, Jolyn, at email@example.com with the following information:
• Your name
• The name of your church (if applicable)
• The course you are taking or have recently completed.
• The Time Zone you are located in
• 2-3 different days and times that work for your small group/church, with the time zone. Please keep in mind that the instructor(s) are on Eastern Standard Time. We recognize this may be difficult to schedule if your group meets in the evenings on Pacific Time; however, you may schedule as late as 7-8 PM Pacific (10-11 PM Eastern). If you are in Hawaii or other nations, we will all need to be flexible!
Our administrative assistant, JoLyn, will respond as soon as possible and will work with you to find a mutually agreeable day and time that will work for the instructor(s) and you and your small group/church. When the date/time is established, you will receive an email with our cancellation/rescheduling policy, a short questionnaire to fill out, as well as a link to make your payment.
2. Call JoLyn (administrative assistant for PrayerU and Harvest Prayer Ministries) at 812-230-3130 between the hours of 8 AM – 4 PM EST to find a date and time that will work for your group.
If you need to leave a message, let JoLyn know your name, church, time zone and give her 2-3 dates/times you would like to schedule a consultation (based on your own time zone). Please realize that you may need to consider scheduling a session that is at a different day/time than your regular group meetings if these times don’t work.
JoLyn will call you back as soon as possible to help you schedule and get signed up!
Leave a Message
We welcome your questions about PrayerU. We are here to help. Please feel free to fill out the email form to the left, or give us a call at 812-230-3130. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can! Remember that we are on Eastern Time.